My BFF attended Wedding Dinner's Make Over
Sunday, March 11, 2012 3:03 AM
Here u comes again to me my dearest BFF, JOEY! long time no see as u r still looking so hot,
and today u brought your sister along, Joane..
Snap Shoots non stop! ^^
Joane playing around haha!
Tadahhh~ End Result! Pretty Hot Gals
*Glad to see you again after 9months not in KL, keep in touch babe! *Hugs*
Orientation Prom Night - Hair Do
It makes me reminds back the days when I was still young, School/College having Prom night or Party together with friends and school mates~ :')
Enjoy your girls night tonight.. Gosh ~I felt that I'm so old with them haha!..
Halloween Night @ Macau 2011
Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:30 AM
My first celebration Halloween Night with Friends and Colleague @ Macau, Galaxy Macau Oasis lounge.
it was fun and its real good experience for me, because so far in KL, i dont c any ppl would really dress up like this around street and anywhere beside in BAR or Club right? or maybe companies Halloween Theme Dinner or function only you will be able to c ppl dress up scarily and weird haha!
The night 3 of us in different Look,
ME - Angel
Stephy - Red Devil
Celine - Black Swan..
have a look at the picture below of our own Make Over on ourself^^..
Our touch up for her.. Black Swan lady
Me, My Look My Art..
The Red Devil~
Darren & Maggie Wedding Day 18 January 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:13 AM
Darren & Maggie LOVE 2011
Its a belated post, been busy to update my blog here. Sorry for the late everyone..
Here is Darren and Maggie's Wedding day, a Bridal Make up for her, both Morning and Early Afternoon session.
Before Make Up, also look so pretty~
Hair do time, i can see she is nervous!
painful pls tell me ya or jz shout! hehe~
1 last pin.
Parents and Sweetheart daughter.
I got to rush to next event job, so changed myself to Black, sorry for those who Pantang! >.<
Thanks to her Jimuiz and Sisters to help for her change of Hair Do for the afternoon lunch session^^..
Congratulations to both sweet couple,
May God Bless and Guide u all with full happiness till grow old <3
(TheRedLipStiq Make Up Artist)
a Great Birthday + Rabbit Year Inspiration 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011 8:29 AM
Its my Birthday celebration with all my best friends, and coincidently this year is Rabbit Year for Chinese Calender. A friend of mind created Dress Code for all of us ''A Rabbit'' in White Pink Black color. Although non of us dress up like a rabbit beside my Make Up on my Face^^ hahaha!!!
Have a look at my Inspiration of Rabbit.
A Blue Eye Rabbit.
or Smokey Blue Eye Rabbit for a Wild look?? naaa~^^
1) So as usual get your complexion clear n natural with Foundation and Conceal all the part that is dark and with spot. Continue with Drawing your Eyebrow.
|2) Eye Lid tape like the above, Cut a little thin moon shape.|
The purpose is to Enlarge my lid to have a bigger eyes effect.
|3) Use Light Sky Blue Eyeshadow with a little shimmering.|
Apply all over your lids
4) Take the Brightest Shocking Pink Shadow
Apply around the crease (bottom of the brow bone)
5) Take Shimmer Beige White for High-Light
As usual, High-Light the brow bone, T-zone and under Eye.
6) Take Ocean Blue and Matte Black Shadow
7) After Mixture, color result would be Dark Blue Black. Create an 'Eyeliner' effect around the area we use to draw Liner near lash, and make sure both Pink and Blue-Black shadow is combine together.
8) Following by the bottom, 1/3 corner. Remember to Wing it out the end as Longer and Sharper as you prefer, to create an illusion of the intense Rabbit Eye.
9) I would like to use again a Gel Eyeliner/ Eye Pencil to fill in the empty hole between my Lashes, to make it appearing more intense darker and fuller eye.
10) White Eye Pencil to draw the under water line.
CURL ,MASCARA & LASHES TIME!
11) Get 1 of your favorite dramatic Falsie from the Drugstore or Night Market and cut it into half. Make sure, keep the falsie lash's End part Long, for both Left Eye and Right Eye.
12) Apply a very Intense,Volume and super Black Mascara on your real lashes first before you apply the Falsie, and just stick your falsie to the end of your eyes.
13) Apply Shimmering White Shadows around the front corner eyes for Brighten Up your Rabbit Eyes.
14) Blusher in shimmer Pink! make sure its sharp and round around your Apple Cheek..so SMILE!^^
15) Color Lip Balm that follows your body temperature goes natural PINK! and u r done!
TAdAaahh~! Rabbit Girl make over u... may add on some Bunny costume or accessories ~
OverFlash!! but the effect look like Rabbit~
Happy Birthday To Me, and Happy Bunny Year to Everyone, enjoy the blissful and joyful Chinese New Year 2011~ Peace^^v