Profile
Tricia Wong

A Professional Make Up Artist.

Who thinks the world of make up is her playground.

What she says:

"I truly love cosmetics, make up and beautilicious stuff. Everyone would give good reviews about my make up skills, however I do have some bad ones that will inspire me to work harder and improve myself.

Please do not think that by putting make up is to be a complete fake but actually to boost your confidence level. Plus its not a crime wanting to look good sometimes no??? ;)

To me God is the One and Only, creating people who are not perfect but have such beautiful souls.

Ready to be of service.

Services available:

1. Eyebrow Trimming

2. Bridal Makeover and Hair Styling

3. D.I.Y Bridal Hair Accessories

4. Photo Shoot Makeover

5.Formal Dinner Makeover

For more info, please email at:
w_syeng89@yahoo.com

Please feel free to post a comment or two on my CBox or email me personally and I'll be more than happy to reply your messages. Thank you!!!

Special credits to Woman Incorporated who helped me with the blog layout!!! Your help is deeply appreciated. Much love to you!!!"

UNLEASH THE ART IN YOU



You Are
Lipstiq Number
hidden hit counter


Move Drop
And Shake





London Beauty Centre's Annual Dinner
Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:49 PM
Connie, my make up artist partner as well, found me to help her over London's Annual Dinner at Genting Highland.. wow! got to wake up very early to travel up there..Give thanks to her and her bf for the ride and car pooling me and another partner Penni.. Connie and I responsible for the Make Up session and Penni for the Hair Styling.. Have a look at all the consultant's dressings and preparation below :-


is in the hotel's room..

Full of our tools and ladies..

she looks like a doll!!

so gorgeous, I do love her dress..she kept on asking me to shade her face more to make it smaller haha!

The hair done by Penni and Make Up by Me

Her BEFORE

with the elegant her^^

another close up shoot..

Never get to capture her Before-Make-Up when every1 was kinda rushing..

teach her to pose this way for me to show all of u the eyeshadow color..

I love the blue shadow on her lids..what do u all think den?

I seldom put on Blue for clients unless they requested, because not many people can accept the sharp color of it..



Her furry lashes..

Sorry that the Flash is over bright! You think her make up is Over-do? Nope.. there's even more consultant looks Over-do and dazzling! Not only London having annual dinner here, there is other company like Yun Nam Hair Care and etc, as well cooperate togather...Is kinda fun having a Company with such happening and joyful event/function, because you get to experience different Themes they making for their Dinner every year, meanwhile you had opportunity to dress up like princess, experience the feeling having heavy and fantasy make over on yourself..

Unfortunately I don't have the sample picture make over from other company's consultant...If I able to get it from somebody, will post to you all enjoy it^^..