Lancome Christmas Promo, Hair Do 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:15 PM
Is back to my freelance job, and I'm really enjoying it..
I did Hair Do event from Lancome de Paris.
Promotion from Lancome for this Christmas season is well worth, Gift was valuable and you all able to enjoy FREE Make over and Hair Do with purchase of RM200 @KLCC CC area.
Decos at KLCC was really romantic and beautiful in Purple!
Busy busy Busy~
She's beautiful, looks like Disney Pocahontas^^. Gonna be a sexy Model if she grows up.
Aww~She is so chubby and cute! just 4years old, communicate with us really well.
At 1st she is shy, after a long talk and play around with her, she's fine.
Love her Lagging! She speaks alot. Looking tough but she kinda weak inside..very shy actually..hehe!
She teach me how to put her Triumph on^^...
Another hairstylist, Juan and I, Nice girl..
Last day of work, Cheers to all, MErry Christmas!
A Simple Night Date Out Make Up With Loves One :)
Sunday, December 5, 2010 9:31 AM
Today have a simple date with my loves one, so I would like to share my "Date Out" basic Make Up to all of you who have no idea what make up to do on your special date, rather then just the so simple basic make up with application of just Black Liner and Mascara.
I'm playing with WHITE COLOR EYELINER PENCIL today.
There is actually many ways to play around with White Color Eyeliner. You Can:-
-. Draw around your under water line area, to enhance your eyes.
-. If your White Eye Pencil is in Glittering base, That is even Good! you could make your eye area shimmering and dazzling Blink!
-. Also can use it as your Eye Shadow Base.
COOL right? ^.-
So, I'm using 1st method later. =) I hope you girls could enjoy it!
|1. Make sure apply all your basic skin care around your face first before you start your make up and don't forget your Lips |
Treatment after the Skin Care
|2.Follow on your Make Up Base, I'm using a UV protection that included Make Up Base. So is like 2-in-1 product.|
|3. If you are not a Fluid Foundation user, or you actually don't like to use thick make up on your complexion you can try this tips!|
Conceal the area that is uneven tone like Dark circle, Pigment, Dark Spots and Reddish area with your Concealer. I recommend a Liquid Base type of Concealer for a softer hydration and smoother coverage.
4. Apply on Face Loose Powder to your entire whole face to set your concealer on your complexion for longer lasting wearing, especially for night session, you will have lots of oil and sweat appearing out.
5. By using your front finger to touch around your skin gently to check our still feeling sticky or not, if it does, meaning your loose powder is not enough yet.
|6. Start drawing your eyebrow and shaping it. I'm using a light brown color Auto pencil for a natural looking brows.|
7. Blend your front brow with sliding brush
8. Look at my brush direction, I'm doing shading between my nose bone. So, gently slide down your eyebrow color to your nose bone.Make a light and thin layer dark shade there.
Can you see the natural darker shade between my nose bone? If you dare, you can apply more to make it slightly darker.
|9. Use this Mascara brush to brush your brow to make it appearing more soft and natural so that your eyebrow wont appear too dark, it will make you look fierce!|
10. A limited edition from Dior, it was really so long time ago. So girls, get an Earth Brown color or Brownie tone shadow something like above, or you could get Beige color.
11. Apply all over your lid until your crisis, which is when you open up your eye you still can able to see a little color shadow around. This time I did not apply any Eye Base because I don't want the shadow appear to obvious.( it also might scares my lover if too sharp because is a simple night out, not any occasion..haha!)
|12. I know this is abit too scary because of my phone's Flash! hehe~ well, draw on eyeliner with pencil or I recommend Gel Eyeliner which is now is very famous. Gel Eyeliner is more longer lasting then pencil and also it smudge FREE! make sure draw around your under eyeliner as well, this could help making your eye appear fuller and bigger.|
13. So its actually a thin and smooth line, Check out make sure your line did not leaves any gabs or dotted line.
|14. At end, I use Liquid Pen to re-draw again on top of my Gel Liner. The Purpose is, I want it appear even more Stay and Longer Lasting, because I'm a very good sweater. Moreover I want my liner to look Bright and Smooth. Don't forget to create a wing behind the end of your line to helps make longer your eyes.|
|15. Curling Lashes time. A Tips here for all, you can use your hairdryer to warm up your curler.|
Benefit= Helps your lash appear Super Curl and long lasting too. ^^ Becareful not to Warm too longer time if not your eyes will get injured!
16. Start White Color Eyeliner time. Draw around your lower eye (the Water Line area)
17. Use Cotton Pads to clean exes that drop out and also uneven side.
|18. Use Gel liner or Liquid Pen draw about 1/3 long under the white line, to create a corner to close up your white liner.|
Benefit= This way, could helps your eye appear even larger like a doll.
19. Use natural and soft Lashes code#217 this lash is really soft and wont makes you discomfort. Apply Lash Glue and leave it half dry.
20. For saving time and while I'm waiting for the Lashes half dry, so I apply lower lashes with Mascara super volume and thick. If you all having problem of lower lashes is short or not full, you can try get lower fake lashes.(Teach you all when I bought it for next post^^)
|21. So the lashes is half dry, quickly fix it on your eyes. |
Application Way = Hold your lashes in this way like the picture above. This would help you apply easily.
22. Fix it nicely.
23. Check out is it both side are stick strongly. Also, Have you notice there is some white dot? That was the lash glue not yet dry fully.
|24. Re-Apply your Liquid Pen liner for touch up on white dotted or rough line to make it appear smoother on after false lashes.|
25. Get an Glittering Eye Shadow, or White color Shimmering
26. Apply just the head of your eyes. This could help Brighten and Open up your eyes.
27. Sweet Chic in Pink or you can choose Peach color. I'm using the convenient loose powder puff blusher. Well actually its not really convenient to me.
|28. I still need to use face brush to blend it together with my blusher, and I'm Done!|
|29. You could style your own hair. But for me, I still prefer straight for a simple relaxing date out =)|
hehe! look so different Before and After right?
|Enjoy your sweet date ya!|